Colour Enhance Platinum Conditioner
Regular price £9.99
Roots Double Effect® Colour Enhance Platinum Conditioner is a 2in1 strengthening and anti-breakage formula to address all your hair needs.
1. Removes unwanted brassy tones in blonde, grey hair to brighten and enhance your true shine with every wash.
2. Fortifies and revitalises the hair and scalp to help reduce hair loss and promote stronger, healthier hair.
Colour Enhance Platinum Conditioner is:
✔ Sulphate Free
✔ Suitable for Vegans
✔ Colour Safe
Note: Packaging may vary
Apply to wet hair and gently massage into scalp. Leave on for 2-5 minutes deepening on the desired colour intensity. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
If you don’t currently wash you hair everyday, no need to change. Just swap your current conditioner to our Colour Enhance Platinum Conditioner and follow our 3-Step System for 4months to achieve optimal results:
1. Roots Double Effect® Colour Enhance Platinum Shampoo
2. Roots Double Effect® Colour Enhance Platinum Conditioner
3. Use Roots Double Effect® Intensive Spray twice per day on either dry or wet hair, ensuring you spray directly onto the scalp. Wash hands after use.
* Please note the effects are only seen after continuous use, not after one treatment.
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Pentylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Lauryl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Juniperus Virginiana Wood Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Acid Violet 43.
We occasionally update formulas to make sure we are as clean and effective as possible. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.